Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
Who do I call about graffiti or vandalism on the trails or in parks?
To report graffiti on the trails or in parks, call 1-866-249-0543, or email photos and location to Be prepared to describe the location and the extent of the graffiti in question. Or, download the My San Jose App with GooglePlay or Apple AppStore.

For vandalism, call the Park Concern Hot Line at 408-793-5510 or via email at

PRNS - Trails

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call in an emergency on the trails?
2. Who do I call for a non-emergency concern on the trails?
3. Who do I call about graffiti or vandalism on the trails or in parks?
4. Who do if I contact to report suspicious behavior or have a concern about public safety?
5. Who do I call to report a homeless encampment or vagrancy?
6. Can I use the trail during storm events?
7. Where can I find information about trails outside of San José?
8. Who do I contact regarding maintenance of the trails?
9. Does trail mileage reported include sidewalks and streets?
10. How do I volunteer to help maintain the trails?
11. How do I volunteer to support development of the Guadalupe River Park and Trail?
12. Who do I contact for debris or maintenance issues on public streets (not on the trail system)?
13. Who do I contact when I see debris in a creek or river next to the trail?
14. What do I do if I see a mountain lion?
15. How can I support development of more trails and open space?
16. Who do we contact to host a marathon or other special event along a trail?
17. How do I find the quickest through route through the Guadalupe River Park?
18. A Union Pacific Train is stopped and blocking passage - Who can I call?
19. How do I reach the VTA for transit work near a trail?
20. I'm managing a nearby project and need to close the trail temporarily for public safety reasons - how do I do that?
21. Can I use a Segway on the trail?
22. Who do I contact to learn about a developing trail?