Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
How do I apply for a grading permit?
Fill out a grading permit application being careful to read the separate information page and checklist to assure your application is complete. Then schedule an appointment with your Public Works Project Engineer. If you have not yet been assigned a Public Works Project Engineer please fax a copy of your completed Application for Grading Permit with a map to (408) 292-6054. Grading Permit Application & Instructions

Development Services - Public Works

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a grading permit?
2. Is my property in a flood zone?
3. How do I apply for a Geologic Hazard Clearance?