Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
Who is eligible?
Applicants must be law school graduates or enrolled in an accredited law school to participate in the City Attorney’s Law Student Intern Program.

City Attorney - Internship Program

Show All Answers

1. Who is eligible?
2. How do I apply?
3. What are the minimum requirements?
4. What types of internships does the City Attorney’s Office offer?
5. Do interns get paid at the City Attorney’s Office?
6. What kind of experience and training can an intern expect to receive?