Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
Can I serve alcohol?
City Hall permits the service of alcohol for private events. Only an approved insured caterer and/or beverage provider may serve alcohol at City Hall for a private event. City Hall does not permit the self-service of alcohol.

Please inquire with the Event Services office at 408.535.12478 for further details.

City Events - Corporate, Private Events

Show All Answers

1. Do I need Insurance?
2. Can I serve alcohol?
3. Can I bring my own caterer?