Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
Can I serve alcohol?
Only an approved insured caterer and/or beverage provider may serve alcohol at City Hall for receptions, weddings and ceremonies. City Hall does not permit the self-service of alcohol and does not permit bottles of alcohol on tables.

Please inquire with the Event Services office at 408.535.12478 for further details.

City Events - Receptions, Weddings, Ceremonies

Show All Answers

1. Do I need Insurance?
2. Can I serve alcohol?
3. Can I bring my own caterer?