Click to Home
Go To Search
Urban Forest
San Jose Home
Report Water Waste
How to Report a Water Waste Incident

Thank you for noticing water waste in your community. The Santa Clara Valley Water District is the agency responding to water waste incidents in Santa Clara County, so please submit water waste complaints using one of the following ways: