Click to Home
Go To Search
Tug of War in a Park
San Jose Home
Report a Concern

Anti-Graffiti and Anti-Litter

Report Graffiti Report Litter
Graffiti Image
To report graffiti within the City of San José:
Litter image To report litter within the City of San José:
San José Clean: Mobile Phone App Partner Agencies to Report Graffiti
android mobile app download iphone mobile app download
  • CalTrans property
  • Code Enforcement: (issues such as abandoned properties): (408) 535-7770
  • Illegal dumping, please call: (408) 535-3500
  • Report illegal dumping in storm drains: (408) 945-3000
  • Union Pacific: (888) 877-7267 or VTA: (408) 321-5800
  • Large item collection (mattresses, furniture, etc.): Contact your recycling hauler for curbside pickup. First collection if free. Additional collections for $27 (up to 3 items)

Gang Prevention

For more information on available resources, or to request a free DVD copy of the Parent Gang Awareness Training call (408) 794-1630.

  • 9-1-1: Report gang incidents / violent crimes in progress
  • (408) 277-8911: When dialing 911 from a cell phone
  • 2-1-1: For free non-emergency community health and disaster information everyday and during times of crisis
  • 3-1-1: Make non-emergency phone calls for police assistance
  • (408) 293-Gang (4264): Provide anonymous information on gang activity or violent crimes
  • (408) 947-Stop: Crime Stoppers

General Questions and Concerns

General questions and concerns can be made by calling the front desk of the Parks and Recreation Department Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Call will be directed to the appropriate programs and divisions. Call (408) 535-3570.

Park Concerns

Help keep our parks beautiful, healthy and safe. If you see any maintenance issues or other problems that are occurring in a San José park, please fill out the Park Concerns Form. or call (408) 793-5510 to report a concern.