Updates for Developers
Thursday, December 14, 2017 - Follow-up Developer Roundtable Meeting: The Housing Department will host a Developer Roundtable to release its updated draft versions of the:
* Draft Gap Financing Guidelines Summary - 12/8/17
* Draft Gap Financing Guidelines Summary (Redlined Version)
* Draft Underwriting Guidelines - 12/8/17
* Draft Underwriting Guidelines (Redlined Version)
- Underwriting Guidelines
- Operations and Property Management Considerations
- Developer Fee Policy
- Ground Lease Policy
- Operating Expense and Residual Receipts Policy
* Developer Response Catalog - 12/8/17
Future expected commitments: On June 6, 2017, the City Council approved the Affordable Housing Investment Plan which establishes the Department's expected funding priorities through FY 2017-18.
For more information, select the topics along the left toolbar or contact Patrick Heisinger, Division Manager, at 408-975-2647.