Ask a Dispatcher
- Date: 02/12/2020 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Station 13
4380 Pearl Avenue
San Jose, California 95136
Have you ever wondered what it's like to be a 9-1-1 dispatcher or thought about it as a career? Well, our dispatch team is currently recruiting and invites you to join us to 'Ask a Dispatcher' what it's all about!
Join us at one of four upcoming events and you will:
- Find out what happens when you call 9-1-1 in the City of San José
- Meet Dispatchers and ask any questions you may have about the profession
- Learn more about the duties of a San José Fire Public Safety Dispatcher
- Gather information about the 9-1-1 system and what dispatchers do daily
DROP-IN ANYTIME DURING DESIGNATED HOURS AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Wednesday, February 12, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
SJFD Station 13, 4380 Pearl Ave, San José, CA 95136
- Thursday, February 20, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
SJFD Station 31, 3100 Ruby Ave, San José, CA 95135
- Saturday, February 22, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
SJFD Training Campus, 255 S Montgomery St, San José, CA 95110
- Tuesday, March 3, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
SJFD Station 29, 199 Innovation Dr, San José, CA 95134
For more information or to apply for an open Dispatcher recruitment, please visit www.sjfd.org.