Emergency Interim Housing in San José (Council District 6) Public Information Meeting
- Date: 05/18/2020 5:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Online
Meeting and Project Purpose
- To hear from Mayor Sam Liccardo, Councilmember Dev Davis, and the City staff about the steps the City is taking to stop the spread of COVID 19 particularly in the unsheltered community, while also addressing the City’s Shelter Crisis Declaration
- To present public information on an Emergency Interim Housing project in District 6, specifically located at Evans Lane, and to receive public comment on the City’s efforts and these specific projects.
COVID-19 Meeting Notice: Consistent with the California Governor’s Executive Order No. N-29-20, Resolution No. 79450 from the City of San José and Santa Clara County Health Officer’s March 16, 2020 Shelter in Place Order, the Public Information meeting will not be physically open to the public and participants will be teleconferencing from remote locations.
To Observe the Meeting Use the Following Link:
How to Provide Public Comment During the Meeting (Webinar ID: 972-4083-7582)
1) By phone: 888 475 4499 (Toll Free) or 877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
a.) To activate the Raise Hand feature press *9
2) By online: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/97240837582
a.) Use a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer. Mute all other audio before speaking. Using multiple devices can cause an audio feedback.
b.) Enter an email address and name. The name will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
c.) When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted (1 minute).