Guadalupe Community GardenCategories:
- Community Gardens
Guadalupe Community Garden has been in operation since November of 2008. Raised garden beds were installed in the second phase of construction for this particular garden. The garden uses recycled water as the main source for irrigation of the plots. In order for gardeners and their helpers to acquire a plot, they first have to be trained in the use of recycled water. Guadalupe Garden is the only garden to have a demonstration garden by the Santa Clara Master Gardeners.
- Sunrise to sunset.
- Garden Plot Issuance: Yearly from February 1st to January 31st
- Plot Size: Varies from 100-600 sq ft
- Cost of Plot Rental: $0.11 - $0.35 per sq ft
- Parking: On street and on site (handicap only)
- Additional Notes: Adheres to being totally organic (pesticides, herbicides & chemical fertilizers are prohibited)