La Colina Community GardenCategories:
- Community Gardens
La Colina Community Garden has been in operation since January of 1978. When entering the garden from the front gate, Jerusalem artichokes can be seen swaying in the light breeze and a large oak tree providing shade to a small sitting area.
- Sunrise to sunset.
- Garden Plot Issuance: Yearly from February 1st to January 31st
- Plot Size: Varies from 100-600 sq ft
- Cost of Plot Rental: $0.11 - $0.35 per sq ft
- Parking: On site and street
- Additional Notes: Adheres to being totally organic (pesticides, herbicides & chemical fertilizers are prohibited)