Nuestra Tierra Community GardenCategories:
- Community Gardens
Nuestra Tierra Community Garden is the oldest garden in inventory. It has been in operation since January of 1977. It is also the largest garden of the 20 community gardens. The garden is located next to Coyote Creek and can been seen off Tully Road.
- Sunrise to sunset.
- Garden Plot Issuance: Yearly from February 1st to January 31st
- Plot Size: Varies from 100-600 sq ft
- Cost of Plot Rental: $0.11 - $0.35 per sq ft
- Parking: On site and street
- Additional Notes: Adheres to being totally organic (pesticides, herbicides & chemical fertilizers are prohibited)