Almaden Lake AmphitheaterCategories:
- Wedding Sites
Located on the east side of the park (off Winfield Blvd,) the Almaden Lake Amphitheater is a one-of-its-kind setting in San Jose's park system. Eucalyptus trees, weeping willows, and the music of song birds surround the area. Your back drop is the intense blue of Almaden Lake while canvas sails shade the ceremony site.
This site provides comfortable grass and cement seating for guests and is handicapped accessible. Complete your special day at the lake by reserving one of the adjacent picnic areas available for reservation for the reception after the ceremony.
- Setting for Pictures: Yes
- Setting for Ceremony: Yes
- Residents: $310 every 2 hours + Application Fee
- Non-Residents: $360 every 2 hours + Application Fee
- $60 Application Fee
- Seating Capacity: 75 Guests
- Ceremony Times
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Photo Permit Required: If reserving a wedding ceremony site, photo permit fees are included in the reservation fee.
- Parking: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
* Photo permits may be required at any City of San Jose Park. For inquiries about photo permits please call the Leininger Center at (408) 794-7275.