- Wedding Sites
Although it is centrally located on Senter Road, Kelley Park seems a world away with its fabulous gardens and tranquil atmosphere. Within Kelley Park's expansive, woodsy grounds are a host of attractive ceremony sites including:
- Japanese Friendship Garden - A tranquil exotic setting.
- Kelley Amphitheater - A Greek-style outdoor theater surrounded by majestic trees.
- Leininger Wisteria Arbor - An intimate courtyard garden.
Kelley Park offers ample parking close to each of its three wedding sites.
Leininger Wisteria Arbor - 220 Guest Capacity
Wisteria Arbor offers a a private courtyard site featuring a redwood arbor with beautiful wisteria vines, and surrounded with colorful annual flowers. It is the preferred spot for exchanging vows at Kelley Park. A windbreak of redwood trees cast shade from the morning sun and the unique layout provides for a very special and private ceremony. This venue can be reserved separately from Okayama. This venue is a short walk to the iconic Japanese Friendship Gardens for some spectacular photo opportunities after a ceremony.
This wedding site accommodates seating for up to 220 guests and is just steps away from your reception at Leininger Center. It is the perfect place to host a garden wedding ceremony and reception at the same location.
Kelley Amphitheater - 200 Guest Capacity
Surrounded by mature trees and lush vegetation, this Greek-style amphitheater integrates a natural setting into your ceremony. The design of the site offers excellent visibility for each guest; it makes for stunning videos and photos.
- Setting for Ceremony: Shaded Area
- Seating Capacity: 200 Guests
- Setting for Pictures: Yes
- Residents: $250 every 2 hours
- Non-Residents: $300 every 2 hours
- Photo Permits: $100.00 (See Note Below)
- Parking: Yes
- Ceremony Times
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Restrooms: Yes
- Notes on Photos: * Photo permit required at: Kelley Park, Japanese Friendship Gardens, Tea House, Happy Hollow, Overfelt Gardens, Municipal Rose Garden, Lake Almaden & Heritage Rose Garden.