The Last Barn at Prusch Farm ParkCategories:
- Wedding Sites
Unique Country Setting
The Last Barn is an open-air sculpture comprised of bright red lacy ironwork set in a large open meadow, nestled alongside fruit orchards and redwood trees. The site celebrates San Jose’s agricultural past and commitment to protecting the earth.
It is a unique country setting for a wedding ceremony or small gathering. Emma Prusch consists of 47 acres located in an urban setting, surrounded with rare fruit orchards, community gardens, butterfly gardens, as well as lush green lawns for picnics and playing.
- Setting for Ceremony: Shaded Area
- Seating Capacity: 150 Guests
- Setting for Pictures: Yes
- $60 Non-refundable application fee.
- Residents: $250 every 2 hours
- Non-Residents: $300 every 2 hours
- Photo Permits: If reserving a wedding ceremony site, photo permit fees are included in the reservation fee.
- Parking: Yes
- Restrooms: Yes
- Ceremony Times
- 10:00am - 12:00pm
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Notes on Photos: * Photo permits may be required at any City of San Jose Park. For inquiries about photo permits please call the Leininger Center at (408) 794-7275.