Looking for an activity, class or affordable aftercare at a community center near you? Browse our recreation classes.
To confirm if a particular community center and/or center facility is closed during the holidays, visit our Seasonal Closures page.
Northside Community CenterCategories:
- Community Centers
Grace Art & Wellness Programs at Northside Community Center are temporarily closed until Thursday, March 12.
The staff is working to modify the program space to ensure social distancing can be practiced by participants.
If you have an appointment with the County Probation Department, contact your case manager for continued services.
The 4C’s Senior Nutrition Program will be open from 12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. on Sunday, March 8. On Monday, March 9, meal service may change based on County guidelines.
The City of San José is continuing to monitor and respond to guidance from the Santa Clara County Public Health Department to take proactive steps to protect the health of our community by making additional recommendations to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community and reduce the number of people infected.
The health and safety of our employees, residents, businesses, and visitors remains the highest priority for the City of San José. To stay updated, visit Santa Clara County Guidance and City of San José News Flash.
Community members are encouraged to follow increased hygiene guidelines, including:
- Persons at a higher risk of severe illness should stay home and away from crowded social gatherings of people as much as possible.
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing by avoiding close contact with other people
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
- If you are sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you have flu-like symptoms, the CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone, except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.) Immediately contact your healthcare provider if conditions and symptoms get worse.
- If prescribed antiviral medication, please complete the entire treatment regimen.
This reuse facility can be found in Council District 3 and is 15,418 square feet in size.
- Open as needed.
Community Center Details
- Banquet Hall Occupancy
- Assembly: 550
- Dining: 250
- Bus Line: 65
- Number of Classrooms: 3
- Number of Computers: 4
4 C’s Senior Nutrition Program
Senior Nutrition Program is for Seniors 60+ to come socialize, help find resources for seniors, eat nutritious and delicious meals, and more. At Northside we serve Lunch at Noon Sunday – Thursday. Our Menu is mostly Asian food with some Hispanic food and BBQ.
For more information, please contact:
Rachelle Bond by phone at 408-487-0747 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org