View the latest stories from the City of San José
Kids Yoga Roll
Kids will be stretching out their muscles from all of the device usage from doing school at home. These simple yoga techniques are easy to follow and will stretch out your little ones tight muscles!
Post Date:05/21/2020 4:53 PM
Return to full list >>
Gather necessary equipment including quantity:
- Kids Yoga Roll Print-Out
- Yoga mat or a throw blanket
- Print out the Yoga Roll Print-Out
- Get out your yoga mat/ throw blanket
- Roll you die! The number the die lands on is the yoga pose/move you're doing! To get the most out of yoga, we recommend you do this 15-20 minutes a day!
- I would recommend young ones to hold a yoga pose for 10 - 15 seconds while taking deep breaths. Inhale and hold for 6 seconds, then exhale.
- This activity can be done with the parents as well!
- Having music played can boost the mood and get the kids excited about doing some physical activity. Here is a fun kids yoga playlist we recommend.