View the latest stories from the City of San José
A good book deserves a good bookmark. With all of the school learning now being done at home all of the books that are being read the kids need something to get them excited about reading. These DIY bookmarks are super fun and easy to do!
Post Date:05/21/2020 5:44 PM
Return to full list >>
Gather necessary equipment including quantity:
- Laminator (optional)
- White Card Stock
- Print bookmark designs on white card stock
- Color the bookmarks just the way you want it
- Cut the bookmarks out (optional: laminate)
- Cut out white card stock lengthwise
- Create and color your own design!