Draft 2020-25 Consolidated Action Plan Now Available
The Draft 2020-25 Consolidated Action Plan and Draft FY 2020-21 Annual Action Plan is now available for your consideration and review. This Plan identifies five-year priorities and a plan for the City's use of federal funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and incorporates a spending plan for approximately $32 million in additional Emergency Solutions Grant funding through the federal CARES Act stimulus legislation.
We welcome public comments on these actions. All public comments will be submitted to HUD. Find the draft Plans and staff reports by selecting the links above or on the City Council agenda for August 4, 2020. The public can comment in several ways on this proposed action:
1) Attend the online City Council public hearing that will be held on August 4, 2020, expected to start at 1:30pm at: https://www.sanjoseca.gov/news-stories/watch-a-meeting.
- See items in the "COMMUNITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT" part of the meeting agenda, starting with the number 8, entitled:
- Public Hearing for the Draft 2020-25 Consolidated Plan and Draft FY 2020-21 Annual Action Plan, and
- Amendments to the City's Citizen Participation Plan
- You can submit written comments before the meeting by clicking the "eComment" link on the City Council's Agenda webpage.
- You can also email the City Clerk (email@example.com) by 12:00 noon on the day of the City Council meeting. Reference the appropriate item numbers in the subject line of the email.
- More directions to make public comment are on page 4 of the meeting agenda.
2) Attend a virtual public meeting sponsored by the Housing Department on Thursday, August 6, 2020 - details to be announced.
3) Send comments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Send comments in writing via U.S. Mail addressed to the City of San José Housing Department, ATTENTION: Grants Management, 200 E. Santa Clara St, 12th Floor, San José, CA 95113.
If you have questions, please contact Kristen Clements at email@example.com or (408) 535-3860.
Si habla español y tiene preguntas sobre el contenido de este mensaje por favor de contactar a Lorena Diez al (408) 975‐4456.
Nếu bạn nói tiếng Việt và có thắc mắc về nội dung của thông báo này, xin vui lòng liên hệ với Janie Le tại (408) 975‐4414.
Kung ang wika mo ay Tagalog at kailangan mo pa ng impormasyon, tawagan mo si Shirlee Victorio sa (408) 975‐2649.
如果你說中文並對上述消息內容有疑問，普通話請聯繫Ann Tu 電話（408) 975‐4450，粵語請聯繫 Yen Tiet 電話（408) 975‐4425.