View the latest stories from the City of San José
Download our app
Want to get that pothole or street light fixed? Did you spot graffiti or illegal dumping that needs cleaning up? Perhaps you're wondering about how to report an abandoned vehicle ... or have a different City program to ask about.
With the new My San Jose website or mobile app, it's now quick and easy to file and track a City service request or to reach one of our customer representatives. We think you're going to love it!
When you submit a City service request through My San Jose, the request will reach the relevant City service team who will accept, review, and resolve your request as appropriate -- and let you know the outcome.
Submit a request on the website or download the mobile app to your smartphone:
Here's more about how My San Jose works:
- Create and sign in with an account, or if you prefer, submit requests anonymously. An account provides enhanced features and more personalized service.
- Service requests can be logged with or without photos; either way, your request will be categorized and mapped for you to see.
- You can see other mapped requests and follow them if you want updates on those.
- Using the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) button, you can search or scroll for an array of City services.
- Using the My Home Services button, you can find your service providers for street sweeping, waste collection, water service and dumpster days.
My San Jose enables you and City crews to more quickly connect in keeping our city well maintained! We appreciate your assistance, and please, let your neighbors know about My San Jose, too!
Not a smart phone or app user?
No worries! You can use My San Jose features right here. Submit a service request for: