Countywide Senior Food Distribution
Free prepared meals at non-profit, faith-based, and City of San José nutrition sites across Santa Clara County
|Click image to enlarge & view other pages|
Seniors (60-plus) are eligible for free prepared meals through the Senior Nutrition Program. Just call one of the 33 nutrition sites the day before. When you show up to pick up your meal, all you need to provide is your name, birthday and zip code.
The most up-to-date list of where meals can be found is here:
- English version (bit.ly/svstrong-senior)
- Spanish version (bit.ly/svstrong-mayor)
- Vietnamese version (bit.ly/svstrong-nguoi-cao-nien)
The participating non-profits, faith-based and City nutrition sites are updated on a weekly basis. The Senior Nutrition Program’s boxed to-go meals are for pick-up only. This ensures that seniors can stay healthy and safe, while getting access to nutritious meals.
For More Information
- Visit siliconvalleystrong.org
- Call 2-1-1, a 24-hour multi-lingual service
- Text your zip code to 898211
- Free Groceries: You can access free fresh fruit, vegetables, and pantry samples, by calling 800-984-3663 or text “GETFOOD” to 408-455-5181