• Wednesday, July 10 – Final Reach Code Development Meeting
Time: 1:00 - 5:00 PM PDT (Agenda | Presentation)
Location: City Hall Rotunda, Mezzanine on Second Floor
200 E Santa Clara Street, San José
The proposed reach code (redline version) is now available here. You can also view a summary of the proposed reach code components (updated version 9/6/2019). Staff will present the proposed reach code at the Transportation and Environment Committee meeting on September 9, 2019 and at the City Council meeting on September 17, 2019. See the Public Meetings section for details.
The comment period for the draft reach code closed on July 23, 2019. The draft language is archived under Resources below.
Contact us if you have any questions. Fill out the Reach Code Stakeholder Notification Form to be added to our notification list.
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
• BayREN’s Guide to Understanding and Adopting Reach Codes
• Reach Code Ordinances (adopted by local governments across California)
• Statewide Cost-Effectiveness Study - Residential
• Statewide Cost-Effectiveness Study - Non-residential
• Archived Draft Reach Code Language (the comment period for the draft has been closed)