San José Municipal Water System and Recycling & Garbage for residential properties with communal service
- To pay your bill online, or sign up for automatic or recurring payments, use E-Bill Express. By following this link, you will leave the City of San José website. Have your account number and amount ready.
- To pay your bill by phone 24 hours a day, call (866) 551-5253.
- The ability to view your bills online is currently unavailable.
Recycling & Garbage - Single-Family Residential Customers
- The City of San José has changed the billing method for single-family residential garbage services. Charges are now placed on the Santa Clara County Secured Property Tax bill. The billing cycle covered will be the same as the property tax bill: July 1 - June 30.
administrative citations and PARKING TICKETS
ANIMAL CARE & SERVICES
- For new business owners: Register your Business or Rental
- For returning business owners: Pay your Business Tax
When you pay your business tax, you will receive a certificate (also known as a business license). This is an official receipt for payment of tax.
Finance – MISCELLANEOUS invoicing
- Happy Hollow Tickets - Purchase general and group admission tickets
- Happy Hollow Online Store - Explore & More Store is the gift shop located at the main entrance to Happy Hollow Park & Zoo
- Library Fines and Late Fees - Library Account required