Yes, we have a new look.

Welcome to the City of San José's new digital front door!

Report Issues

Find out where to report common problems like abandoned vehicles, illegal dumping, graffiti, potholes, streetlight outages and code violations.

noun_Checkbox_2788738  Report abandoned vehicles, illegal dumping, graffiti, potholes & streetlight outages through the My San Jose app

noun_Checkbox_2788738  Report issues on private property through Code Violations

noun_Checkbox_2788738  Report issues related to traffic signals or signage, sidewalks, sewage backup & storm flooding through the Department of Transportation


Other Neighborhood Issues

Description Phone
Homeless concerns (on City property) 408-975-1400
Along train tracks (report to Union Pacific) 888-877-7267
Near freeways, highways & ramps (report to Caltrans) n/a Caltrans maintenance request form
 Parks Concern (in City parks)  (408) 793-5510


Reach our customer contact center for all other issues

noun_Technology_1667310General requests form

noun_Phone_1768000Call 408-535-3500