Office of the City Auditor
200 E. Santa Clara St.
Tower 14th Floor
San Jose, CA 95113
Ph: (408) 535-1250
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The mission of the Office of the City Auditor is to independently assess and report on City operations and services. To fulfill this mission, we conduct performance audits that identify ways to strengthen public accountability, and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of City government.
RECENT REPORTS AND UPDATES
- 11-26-19: Technology Deployments: Processes Can Be Improved to Ensure Long-term Success of the City’s Technology Vision
- 11-07-19: Team San Jose Performance FY 2018-19
- 09-30-19: Street and Utility In-Lieu Fees: Transparency and Coordination Can Improve the Administration of Fee Programs
- 09-27-19: Status of Open Audit Recommendations as of June 30, 2019
- 09-12-19: Procurement Cards: Clarification on Policies and Additional Oversight Can Improve the P-Card Program
- 08-08-19: Form 700s: Despite High Overall Filing Rates, the City Can Improve Timeliness and Completeness of Filings
- 06-11-19: Employee Reimbursements: Strengthening and Streamlining the Reimbursement Process