In the Annual Report on City Services FY 2017-18, formerly known as the Service Efforts and Accomplishments (SEA) Report, the City Auditor describes the costs, quantity, quality, timeliness, and public opinion of services provided by the City government of San José. The report's purpose is to provide an overview of City services and performance data to the general public, the City Council, and City staff.
Annual Report on City Services FY 2017-18
- Entire Document (PDF)
- Transmittal Letter
- Resident Survey
- Financial Condition
- Operating Budget and Staffing
- City Attorney
- City Auditor
- City Clerk
- City Manager
- City Service Area (CSA) Dashboards
- Economic Development
- Environmental Services (Includes: Climate Smart San José)
- Human Resources
- Independent Police Auditor
- Information Technology
- Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services
- Planning, Building and Code Enforcement (Includes: Development Services)
- Public Works
- Retirement Services
- Appendix: The National Citizen SurveyTM
The City Auditor presented this report to the City Council on January 8, 2019. View City Council Meeting Video.
Send an email to the City Auditor with your feedback.