FILE NO. H18-038
The 0.20-acre project site is currently developed with a private surface parking lot. The project proposes to develop an approximately 272-room hotel. The 19-story building would reach a maximum height of 225 feet. A restaurant and bar are proposed on both the ground floor and the 19th floor. The hotel building would have one basement level for utilities and maintenance related services. No parking is currently proposed on-site. The project would provide parking for hotel patrons at an off-site location via a valet service. Guest drop-off/pick-up would be located on Almaden Boulevard.
8 North Almaden Boulevard
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
DRAFT EIR public COMMENT PERIOD
August 19, 2019 to October 3, 2019.
- H18-038 - Final Notice of Preparation
- H18-038 Almaden Corner Hotel Draft SEIR
- H18-038 Appendix A - Draft IS 08.12.19
- H18-038 Appendix B - Air Quality Assessment
- H18-038 Appendix C - Historic Evaluation
- H18-038 Appendix D - Geotechnical Investigation
- H18-038 Appendix E - Phase I ESA
- H18-038 Appendix F - Noise Report
- H18-038 Appendix G1 - LTA-valet memo-valet peer review-PW memo
- H18-038 Appendix G2 - Valet Operations Memo
- H18-038 Appendix H1 - NOP and Responses
- H18-038 Appendix H2 - Scoping Meeting Comments Summary
community and eir scoping meeting
The Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement of the City of San José will hold a joint Community Meeting and Public Environmental Scoping Meeting for the EIR to describe the proposed project, the environmental review and planning process, and obtain community input on the project and issues to be discussed in the Environmental Impact Report (EIR) analysis.
- When: Monday, February 4, 2019 – 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Where: City Council Chambers, 200 East Santa Clara Street, San José, CA 95113
notice of preparation public comment period
Friday, January 18, 2019 to Monday February 18, 2019.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER