h19-016 cityview plaza project
Site Development Permit to allow the demolition of the approximately 960,567 square-foot CityView Plaza, removal of 31 ordinance size trees, and construction of an office development totaling approximately 3.8 million square feet of office and commercial space above a subterranean parking garage on an approximately 8.1 gross-acre site.
CityView Plaza, northeast corner of Almaden Boulevard and Park Avenue.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBERs
259-41-054, 259-41-057, 259-41-066, 259-41-067, 259-41-068, and 259-41-070
Public COmment Period
- Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Report (SEIR) comment period was March 11, 2020 through April 24, 2020
Eight comment letters were received on the Draft SEIR. Responses to the comments are included in the First Amendment to the Draft SEIR.
A public hearing before the Planning Commission will be held on May 27, 2020.
- H19-016 CityView Plaza 1st Amendment
- H19-016 1st Amendment - Appendix A - Draft SEIR Comment Letters
- H19-016 1st Amendment - Appendix B - Toxic Air Contaminant Analysis
- H19-016 1st Amendment - Appendix C - Local Transportation Analysis - Redlined
- H19-016 1st Amendment - Appendix D - Soil Investigation Report
- Draft SEIR CityView Plaza Office Development Project
- Appendix A - Initial Study
- Appendix B - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Assessment
- Appendix C - Arborist Report
- Appendix D - Bird-Strike Analysis
- Appendix E - Historic Resource Project Assessment
- Appendix F - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Appendix G - Soil Resource Report
- Appendix H - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix I - Local Transportation Analysis
- Appendix J - Water Supply Assessment
- Appendix K - NOP and NOP Comment Letters
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER