GP17-017 Dupont Street General Plan Amendment
General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation from MUC - Mixed-Use Commercial to TR - Transit Residential on a 4.25-gross acre site.
The 3.4-acre project site is comprised of five non-contiguous parcels located on Dupont Street and McEvoy Street, between West San Carlos Street and Park Avenue.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
261-38-057, -064, -065, -067, and 261-39-035
- Final Addendum
- Initial Study and Long Range Traffic Impact Analysis
- Supplemental Memo with Responses to Comments
- Supplemental Memo - Detailed responses to selected comments
- Supplemental Memo - Revisions to the text of the Dupont Street General Plan Amendment Initial Study
- Supplemental Memo - Adams Broadwell Joseph & Cardozo Letter and Attachments
- Notice of Determination
PUBLIC HEARING DATES
- Planning Commission: December 5, 2018, 6:30 p.m. at City Council Chambers, City Hall 200 E. Santa Clara St., San José
- City Council: December 18, 2018, 6:00 p.m. at City Council Chambers, City Hall 200 E. Santa Clara St., San José
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER