H16-042 and hp17-003
Application for a Site Development Permit and Historic Preservation Permit to construct an approximately 186,500 gross square-foot hotel addition of 274 guest rooms in a new 24-story tower on the north portion of the site, at the location of an existing courtyard. Approval of the project will require the preparation and certification of a Supplemental Environmental Impact Report (SEIR).
An approximately 25,000 square-foot portion of the parcel occupied by the Four Points by Sheraton San José hotel at 211 S. First Street.
public comment periods
- Notice of Preparation Public Comment Period: September 4, 2018 through October 3, 2018
- Draft EIR Public Comment Period: May 28, 2019 through July 11, 2019
- First Amendment to SEIR and All Public Comments
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Program
- Notice of Availability
- Draft Supplemental Environmental Impact Report
- Appendix A - Initial Study
- Appendix B - NOP and Comments Received
- Appendix C - Air Quality Assessment
- Appendix D - Historical Evaluations
- Appendix E - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix F - Noise-Vibration Assessment
- Notice of Preparation (Public Comment Period from Sept 4, 2018 to Oct 3, 2018)
additional information and announcements
- Historic Landmarks Commission: October 2, 2019, 6:30 p.m.
- Director's Hearing: October 16, 2019, 9:00 a.m.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER