The Winchester Ranch Project consists of:
- General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation from Residential Neighborhood to Urban Residential (File No. GP18-014). This change would also similarly change the designation in the Santana Row/Valley Fair Urban Village Plan and adjust the height for the immediate site only.
- Rezone from A(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to R-M(PD) Planned Development Zoning District (File No. PDC18-037).
- This proposal includes a Planned Development Permit to convert a mobile home park into a multi-family residential development and is therefore subject to the mobile home conversion ordinance (File No. PD19-019). The applicant has submitted a Planned Development Permit to initiate the mobile home conversion process on June 4, 2019. View the City Council Memo on the mobile home conversion process.
- The initial project proposal is for a total of 691 residential units with both apartments and condominiums. The applicant has also submitted a Vesting Tentative Map to subdivide the large parcel into 64 parcels for street dedication, and condominium purposes (File No. PT19-023).
Site Location Data
- Address / Street Location: 555 South Winchester Boulevard
- City Council District: 1
Architectural Plan Set
- PD Zoning Plan Set - Revised April 2019 (Note: This is a 49 MB file)
- PD Permit Plan Set - Revised June 2019 (Note. This is a 92 MB file)
Environmental DocumentsThe draft Environmental Impact Report (EIR) is ready for public comment and can be viewed on the Environmental Review webpage. The draft EIR public comment period is from August 30, 2019 until October 15, 2019.
- Cypress Community Senior Center - Monday August 22, 2019 at 403 Cypress Avenue.
- Cypress Community Senior Center - Thursday March 21, 2019 at 403 Cypress Avenue. View Applicant Presentation
Planning Project ManagerStefanie Farmer
***Please submit comments via email to the address listed above***
Pulte Homes Company, LLC
4511 Willow Road Suite 8
Pleasanton, CA, 94588