Temporarily Suspending Response to Non-Urgent Concerns: The City is temporarily suspending vehicle abatement services and some illegal dumping response. Reports of abandoned or illegally stored vehicles will not be investigated, and we will only address high-priority illegally dumped items like hazardous items blocking cross-streets or ramps. The City will continue to accept reports on all the remaining issues, such as streetlight outages, graffiti, and potholes.
San José 311 - Your new way to request City services!Want to get that pothole or street light fixed? Did you spot graffiti or illegal dumping that needs cleaning up? Perhaps you're wondering about how to report an abandoned vehicle ... or have a different City program to ask about.
With the San José 311 website or mobile app, it's now quick and easy to file and track a City service request or to reach one of our customer representatives. We think you're going to love it!
When you submit a City service request through San José 311, the request will reach the relevant City service team who will accept, review, and resolve your request as appropriate -- and let you know the outcome.
Submit a request on the website or download the mobile app to your smartphone:
Here's more about how San José 311 works:
- Create and sign in with an account, or if you prefer, submit requests anonymously. An account provides enhanced features and more personalized service.
- Service requests can be logged with or without photos; either way, your request will be categorized and mapped for you to see.
- You can see other mapped requests and follow them if you want updates on those.
- Using the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) button, you can search or scroll for an array of City services.
- Using the My Home Services button, you can find your service providers for street sweeping, waste collection, water service and dumpster days.
San José 311 enables you and City crews to more quickly connect in keeping our city well maintained! We appreciate your assistance, and please, let your neighbors know about San José 311, too!
Not a smart phone or app user?
No worries! You can use San José 311 features right here. Submit a service request for:
- Abandoned Vehicles
- Illegal Dumping
- Streetlight Outages
- General Requests
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Speak with a live Customer Service Representative