The Council Priority Progress Report provides information on each Council Policy Priority. The report is organized by policy priority, and allows readers to learn about the stage of policy development for each item.
You can use this report to get:
- A description of the policy or ordinance priority.
- The original year of prioritization.
- Lead and supporting department information.
- Key staff contacts.
- Status of project and percent completion.
- Work being completed to advance project completion.
- Next steps for Council committees.
- Estimated project completion date.