FILE NOS. GP18-013, C18-039, and SP18-060
The project site includes two parcels at 615 Stockton Avenue and 623 Stockton Avenue. The project would demolish the commercial building at 615 Stockton Avenue and relocate the single-family residence at 623 Stockton Avenue to the southwest corner of the project site on Schiele Avenue. The project would also include General Plan Amendment to change the land use designation from Residential Neighborhood to Neighborhood/Community Commercial on one parcel at 623 Stockton Avenue and Conforming Rezoning from Commercial Neighborhood Zoning District (CN) to Commercial Pedestrian Zoning District (CP) on both parcels to facilitate the development of a five-story, 120-room hotel. The total square footage of the proposed project would be approximately 70,687 square feet (includes the 1,292 square foot structure at 623 Stockton Avenue). The project would have a maximum height of 59 feet and six inches to the top of the elevator and stair tower.
October 9, 2019 to October 30, 2019.
Update: Due to administrative posting delay, the public comments period will be extended to October 30, 2019. The revised Notice of Intent is below. Please mail and/or email all your written comments to the Environmental Project Manager (information below).
- Revised Notice of Intent
- SP18-060 615 Final Draft Initial Study MND for Stockton Ave Hotel
- SP18-060 Appendix A - Air Quality and Greenhouse Gas Assessment
- SP18-060 Appendix B - Tree Survey
- SP18-060 Appendix C - Historic Report and Supplemental Memo
- SP18-060 Appendix D - Geotechnical Investigation Report
- SP18-060 Appendix E - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- SP18-060 Appendix F - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- SP18-060 Appendix G - Transportation Analysis and TDM
- SP18-060 Appendix H - Long-Range Transportation Impact Analysis
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER
Planning, Building and Code Enforcement
ATTN: Thai-Chau Le
200 East Santa Clara Street, 3rd Floor
San Jose, CA 95113