FILE NO.: SP20-020 The carlysle
A Site Development Permit to demolish an existing single-story, 8,900-square foot commercial building, currently occupied by a pet shop and a vacant store space, a surface parking lot, and a fenced open space area, and to construct a 21-story mixed-use building with 290 residential units, approximately 123,479 square feet of office, and approximately 7,951 square feet of ground level retail space.
The proposed building would be approximately 558,907 square feet, and would be 21 stories in height, with 11 residential floors and a roof deck with amenities. Parking would be located on the second, third, and fourth floors of the proposed building. The maximum building height is approximately 249.5 feet above grade.
51 Notre Dame Avenue, on the north side of Carlysle Street, between Notre Dame Avenue and North Almaden Boulevard.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
259-35-026, 027, 032, 033
- SP20-020 Carlysle Initial Study and Addendum
- SP20-020 Appendix A - Air Quality and GHG Assessment
- SP20-020 Appendix B - Historic Resources Evaluation
- SP20-020 Appendix C - Phase I Environmental Site Assesssment Part 1
- SP20-020 Appendix C - Phase I Environmental Site Assesssment Part 2
- SP20-020 Appendix D - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- SP20-020 Appendix E1 - Local Transportation Analysis
- SP20-020 Appendix E2 - Transportation Demand Management Plan
Upcoming public hearing
July 8th, 2020 – 9:00 a.m.
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak, this meeting will be held by teleconference using Zoom conference call that is open to the public and enables public comment. Members of the public may telephone in, view, listen, and participate by following the instructions listed on the Agenda.
Director’s Hearing agendas and instructions for this meeting are posted 7 days prior at:
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER