The Hearing Notice for this project inadvertently indicated the CEQA document as an Addendum to the Diridon Station Area Plan (DSAP) Final EIR. Please note that the correct CEQA document for this project is an Addendum to the Downtown Strategy 2040 Final EIR.
FILE NOS: C19-039 and SP19-063
A Conventional Rezoning from the HI-Heavy Industrial Zoning District to the DC-Downtown Primary Commercial Zoning District, and a Special Use Permit to allow mixed use development consisting of a nine-story, 303-room hotel with 19 residential condominium units on the 9th floor and a portion of the 8th floor, and three levels of below-grade parking on a 0.86-gross acre site. The hotel is a commercial condominium resulting in 20 condominium units for purposes of the Tentative Map.
The project site is located at 292 Stockton Avenue, at the southeast corner of Stockton Avenue and West Julian Street.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
- Stockton Avenue Hotel and Condominiums Project Initial Study
- Appendix A TAC Analysis
- Appendix B Historic Resource Impact Assessment
- Appendix C Geotechnical Report
- Appendix D Phase I ESA
- Appendix E Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Appendix F Local Transportation Analysis
- MMRP Stockton Hotel and Condominiums Project
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER