FILE NOS: H20-008 (PREVIOUSLY PDC18-005 and PD18-003)
Planned Development Rezoning and Planned Development Permit to allow demolition of an existing commercial building and construction of 46 multi-family residential units and approximately 4,996 square feet of ground floor commercial/retail space in a four-story building. The proposed building would be approximately 69,890 square feet in size. Parking would be provided in a parking garage accessed from Cadillac Drive. Maximum building height would be approximately 53 feet (to top of parapet). A courtyard area is proposed on the second floor for the residential component.
1495 Winchester Boulevard.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
January 28, 2020 and ends February 17, 2020.
- Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A - Air Quality Assessment
- Appendix B - Arborist Report
- Appendix C - Historical Evaluation
- Appendix D - Phase I Assessment
- Appendix E - Noise-Vibration Assessment
- Appendix F - Traffic Analysis and Memorandum
- H20-008 1495 S. Winchester Project Responses to Comments
- Responses to Comments are posted.
- Since the circulation of the Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration (IS/MND), the project file number has been revised to a Site Development Permit (H20-008) from the Planned Development Rezoning and Planned Development Permit (PDC18-005 and PD18-003). The changes in file number and permit type do not change the scope of the project and would not result in any new environmental analysis.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER