FILE NOS: CP19-021
Conditional Use Permit to allow the demolition of four existing commercial buildings and construction of a 83-unit, 93 bed, fully-licensed Residential Care Facility for the Elderly. The project proposes to construct a 72,870 square foot building, one to three-stories in height, with one level of below-grade parking.
The project is located on approximately 1.23 gross acres at 2375 and 2395 South Bascom Ave.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
412-25-009 & 412-25-010
Friday May 1, 2020 and ends on Thursday May 21, 2020.
- Notice of Intent
- Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Appendix A - Air Quality Assessment
- Appendix B - Tree Evaluation
- Appendix C - Historic Resource Assessment
- Appendix D - Phase I Assessment and Limited Phase II Subsurface Investigation
- Appendix E - Noise & Vibration Assessment
- Appendix F - Transportation Study
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER