FILE NOS: PDC18-021 & PD18-016
Planned Development (PDC) Rezoning and a Planned Development (PD) Permit to allow the demolition of three commercial buildings, a seven-unit apartment building and carport, and three ancillary structures, the removal of six ordinance-size trees, and the construction of a six-story, mixed-use development with 123 apartment units and 13,650 square feet of retail space with two underground parking levels on a 0.9-acre project site. The project site is located at 1661, 1663, and 1665 Alum Rock Avenue in the City of San José.
The project site is located at 1661, 1663, and 1665 Alum Rock Avenue, approximately 300 feet west of the Alum Rock Avenue and King Road intersection.
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
481-12-069, 481-12-070, and 481-12-109
July 28, 2020 to August 17, 2020
- Final Initial Study with Coverpage
- Appendix A Little Portugal Gateway Air Quality GHG Assess. 18 Dec. 2019
- Appendix B Little Portugal Gateway Tree Survey 03 Sept. 2019
- Appendix C Little Portugal Gateway Historic Eval 16 June 2020
- Appendix D Little Portugal Gateway Geotech 15 Sept. 2018
- Appendix E Little Portugal Gateway Phase I ESA 23 Apr 2018 Site Assess Memo 08 Jun 2018
- Appendix E Little Portugal Phase I ESA App. D Previous UST Closure Report 28 April 2000
- Appendix E Little Portugal Phase I ESA App. D Previous Phase I ESA 28 Aug. 2015
- Appendix F Little Portugal Gateway Noise Assess 16 Jan. 2020
- Appendix G Little Portugal Gateway Transportation Analysis TDM 24 March 2020
Usually documents are also available for review from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the City of San José Department of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement, located at City Hall, 200 East Santa Clara Street; and at the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Main Library, located at 150 E. San Fernando Street.
However, due to the current situation under the Coronavirus related Shelter-in-Place policy, these locations are closed to the public. Therefore, if requested, a hard copy will be mailed to you. Please allow time for printing and delivery.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER