FILE NOS: SP18-008 PRESENTATION HIGH SCHOOL MASTER PLAN
Special Use Permit to allow the demolition of approximately 59,494 square feet of existing student center, chapel, and classroom buildings on the Presentation High School campus, and the construction of approximately 106,902 square feet of new multi-purpose, student union, administration, chapel, facilities workshop and classroom buildings in four phases. The Master Plan also includes the expansion of on-site parking areas and the addition of an on-site circulation loop, and construction of new plaza, courtyard and landscaped areas. The Special Use Permit would allow an increase in enrollment from 750 students to 850 students, and the faculty would increase from 60 to 110.
Approximately 8.8-acre site in suburban San José, bounded by Booksin Avenue on the west and Plummer Avenue on the east (2281 Plummer Avenue).
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
Friday May 22, 2020 and ends on Friday June 22, 2020
- SP18-008 Presentation High School Master Plan Draft Initial Study and Mitigated Negative Declaration
- SP18-008 Appendix A - Construction Air Quality Assessment
- SP18-008 Appendix B - Historic Report
- SP18-008 Appendix C - Greenhouse Gas Memo
- SP18-008 Appendix D - Phase I ESA
- SP18-008 Appendix E - Soil Sampling Results
- SP18-008 Appendix F - Noise and Vibration Assessment
- SP18-008 Appendix G - Traffic Operations Study
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER