The project is a Planned Development Rezoning from the A(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to the R-M(PD) Planned Development Zoning District to allow up to 569 multi-family residential dwelling units (434 market rate and 135 affordable units) and commercial or childcare facility up to 3,000 square feet on an approximately 6.96 gross-acre site.
1197 Lick Avenue, between the Tamien Transit Station and Lick Avenue, in central San Jose
ASSESSOR'S PARCEL NUMBER
March 9, 2020 through April 7, 2020
Comments on the Initial Study/Mitigated Negative Declaration:
One comment letter was received during the comment period from Valley Water. Responses to the comments in that letter are in the Responses to Comments document below. Also included below is an Errata to the Initial Study which provides clarifications based on the comments received.
This project is scheduled for a public hearing before the Planning Commission on May 13, 2020.
- PDC18-025 Responses to Comments
- PDC18-025 Errata-Signed
- Tamien Station TOD - Notice of Intent to Adopt an MND
- Tamien Station TOD - Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Tamien Station TOD - Initial Study
- Appendix A - Construction Health Risk and GHG Assessment
- Appendix B - Arborist Report
- Appendix C - Historic Resources Survey and Report
- Appendix D - Geotechnical Feasibility Assessment
- Appendix E1 - Phase I Environmental Site Assessment
- Appendix E2 - Phase II Limited Subsurface Investigation
- Appendix F - Construction Noise and Vibration Assessment
- Appendix G - Transportation Analysis
Public Comment Period
Public comments on the Mitigated Negative Declaration and the supporting Initial Study will be accepted through 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 7, 2020.
ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECT MANAGER