Conditional Use Permit (File No. CP18-022) to demolish an approximately 32,000 square foot building, to remove six non-ordinance sized trees, and to construct a 147-unit affordable housing building with approximately 16,066 square feet of commercial uses and site improvements on an approximately 2.0-gross acre site
Tentative map (File No. T18-034) to reconfigure 1 lot into 1 on a 2.0-gross acre site.
Planning Staff Contact
Name / Title: Ruth Cueto, Planner III
**Please submit comments to the email address above and please include the project file numbers in the subject line of the email**
Existing: Commercial Neighborhood (CN)
There is no change in zoning proposed with this project.
- File Numbers: CP18-022 and T18-034
- Initial Submittal Date: June 26, 2018
- Owner Name: Blossom Hill LP
- Applicant Name: Blossom Hill LP
- More Information: Use www.sjpermits.org and search by Permit, Property or Zoning Information. Type in the permit/reference number CP18-022 or T18-034.
Site Location Data
- Address / Street Location: 397 Blossom Hill Road (northside of Blossom Hill Road, approximately 720 feet easterly of Snell Avenue—the former ACO Furniture site)
- Assessor's Parcel Number: 690-25-021
- City Council District: 2
- View Google Map
Architectural Plan Set
CP18-022 - 1st Submittal Plan Set - 1st Submittal on June 26, 2018 (Note: this is a 21 MB file)
- T18-034 - 1st Submittal Plan Set - 1st Submittal on July 12, 2018 (Note: this is a 14 MB file)
- CP18-022 - 2nd Submittal Plan Set - 2nd Submittal on December 5, 2018 (Note: this is a 26 MB file)
- T18-034 - 2nd Submittal Plan Set - 2nd Submittal on December 5, 2018 (Note: this is a 14 MB file)
- CP18-022 - 3rd Submittal Plan Set - 3rd Submittal on March 27, 2019 (Note: this is a a 22 MB file)
- CP18-022 - 4th Submittal Plan Set (Note: this is a 54 MB file)
- CP18-022 - 5th Submittal Plan Set (Note: this is 45 MB file)
The environmental reports and documents are posted on the Environmental Review webpage.
Public Outreach / Meetings
A community meeting has been scheduled for this project. Below is information concerning the community meeting:
Date: August 19, 2019
Time: 6:30 p.m.
Location: Hayes Mansion, Edenvale Room, 200 Edenvale Avenue, San Jose, CA 95136
Materials from the Community Meeting:
- Staff Presentation
- Charities Housing Presentation
- Community Meeting Questions & Responses
- Charities Housing FAQ Sheet
The following Comment Forms were received at the community meeting:
Alternate languages may be selected through Google Translate option located at the topof this webpage. If you have additional questions regarding this project and need a translator, please contact the appropriate translator noted below.
- Spanish: Para información en español acerca de esta solicitud, comuníquese con Jennifer Provedor al 408-793-4100, e índique el números de Proyecto CP18-022 y T18-034.
- Vietnamese: To speak with a Vietnamese translator, please contact Thai-Chau Le at 408-793-4305 and mention the following project numbers: CP18-022 and T18-034.