Project DescriptionConditional Use Permit (File No. CP18-026) for the demolition of the existing 11 buildings and the construction of five-story mixed-use project consisting of ground floor commercial uses, approximately 26,500 square feet, up to 738 residential units and a tandem alternative parking arrangement (i.e. carlifts) on an 8.647-gross acre site.
Tentative Map (File No. T18-028) to combine 6 lots into 1 lot on an 8.647-gross acre site.
Planning Staff ContactName / Title: Tracy Tam, Planner II
**Please submit comments to the email address above and please include the project file numbers in the subject line of the email**
ZoningExisting: MS-C Main Street Commercial Zoning District
There is no change in zoning proposed with this project.
- File Numbers: CP18-026 and T18-028
- Initial Submittal Date: June 29, 2018
- Owner Names: Cortez Enterprises, Inc., Charles Johnisee, Alum Rock Properties, LLC, Robert’s Construction Co, Inc.
- Applicant Name: SiliconSage Builders
- More Information: Use sjpermits.org and search by Permit, Property or Zoning Information. Type in the permit/reference number CP18-026 or T18-028.
Site Location Data
- Address / Street Location: 2101, 2149, 2075, 2055 Alum Rock Avenue and 70 North Sunset Avenue (northside of Alum Rock Avenue, approximately 220 feet westerly of Jose Figueres Avenue)
- Assessor's Parcel Numbers: 481-07-016, 481-07-017, 481-07-018, 481-07-019, 481-07-020, 481-07-027
- City Council District: 5
Architectural Plan SetCP18-026 Plan Set – 1st Submittal on June 29, 2018 (Note: this is a 28 MB file)
Environmental DocumentsThe environmental document is not available for review at this time, but will be posted at on the Environmental Review page when available.
Public Outreach / MeetingsA community meeting and public hearing has not yet been scheduled for this project. If you would like to receive the community meeting notice and public hearing notice when the meetings are scheduled, please email the project manager with the file numbers in the subject line of the email. In the body of the email, please include your full name and mailing address.
Alternate languages may be selected through Google Translate option located at the top of the webpage. If you have additional questions regarding this project and need a translator, please contact the appropriate translator noted below.
- Spanish: Para información en español acerca de esta solicitud, comuníquese con Jennifer Provedor al 408-793-4100, e índique el números de Proyecto CP18-028 y T18-028.
- Vietnamese: To speak with a Vietnamese translator, please contact Thai-Chau Le at 408-793-4305 and mention the following project numbers: CP18-026 and T18-028.