HA13-040-03: Site Development Permit Amendment (File No. HA13-040-03) to allow the removal of 13 ordinance-size trees and the construction of 1,297,000 square feet of office space (5 buildings) and associated parking and amenities.
Planning Staff Contact
Laura Meiners, Planner
Please submit comments to the email address above and include the project file number in the subject line of the email.
PUBLIC OUTREACH / MEETINGS
Thursday, August 6, 2020, Virtual Community Meeting
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Zoom Link: https://sanjoseca.zoom.us/j/97119500740
Or join by phone:
- 877-853-5257 (Toll Free) or 888-475-4499 (Toll Free)
- Webinar ID: 971 1950 0740
You are invited to a community meeting to give feedback on this proposed project. Comments are encouraged and accepted prior to the meeting date. Please email Laura.Meiners@sanjoseca.gov
Alternate languages may be selected through Google Translate option located at the top of the webpage. If you have additional questions regarding this project and need a translator, please contact the appropriate translator noted below.
- Spanish: Para información en español acerca de esta solicitud, comuníquese con Jennifer Provedor al 408-793-4100, e índique el número de Proyecto HA13-040-03
- Vietnamese: Muốn biết tin tức bằng tiếng Việt về tờ thông tin này, xin quý vị liên lạc Kieulan Pham ở số (408) 793-4174: HA13-040-03
General Plan Land Use Designation
- Existing: TEC Transit Employment Center
North San Jose Development Policy Area
Existing: TEC Transit Employment Center Zoning District
- File Numbers: HA13-040-03
- Initial Submittal Date: April 6, 2020
- Owner Name (Except APN 264-31-042) /Applicant Names: Peery Arrillaga
- More Information: Use sjpermits.org and search by Permit, Property or Zoning Information. Type in the permit/reference numbers (HA13-040-03)
Site Location Data
- Address / Street Location: 1801 Bering Drive (south side of Bering Drive between Devcon Court and Zanker Road)
- Assessor's Parcel Number: 237-16-071 and 072
- City Council District: 3
- View Google Map
A Determination of Consistency with the North San Jose EIR is anticipated as part of the environmental review process of the project.
The assigned Environmental Planner is Kara Hawkins. She can be reached at Kara.Hawkins@sanjoseca.gov. Please include the project file number (HA13-040-03) in the subject line of your email