San José Animal Care Center
2750 Monterey Rd.
San Jose, CA 95111
Volunteer Position Title: SJACS Administration Pal
Supervisor: Volunteer Coordinator; Sr. Account Clerk
Location of Volunteer Assignment: 2750 Monterey Hwy., San Jose, CA 95111
Minimum Age: 18
What is fun and meaningful about this job?
A low stress position that really helps out our administrative personnel. A behind-the-scenes quiet gig but one that's a star in our book!
- Light filing
- Stuffing envelopes
- Opening mail
- Assemble binders
- Data entry (experienced volunteers only, computer literacy required)
- Territory look-up using the internet (computer literacy required)
The volunteer must:
- Have a positive attitude
- Be dependable
- Be willing to adhere to policies and procedures as instructed
- Have the ability to work independently
- Some assignments require volunteers to be very comfortable and literate with computers.
(All training done at the Animal Care Center. Class schedules provided after we receive your application.)
- SJACS Online Orientation
- SJACS Administration Volunteer Training Classes
- Volunteers interested in this position will be trained to do the full spectrum of tasks that fall within the Administion role. The needs for this position vary on a daily basis, so volunteers will be equipped to fulfill various tasks as they become necessary.