Meetings will be held the 4th Thursday of every other month from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Committee Rooms W118-120. Their purpose is to address: Key Process Improvements, including updating performance metrics, creating a development services dashboard, and implementing change management, cost of service study adjustments, and code reform programs; Update on Development Services staffing, filled positions and vacancies; Status Report on Major Development Projects in Entitlement and Construction Process; and, Customer/Public Feedback.
For more information please contact Ru Weerakoon at (408) 535-4812.
- Councilmember Carrasco, Chair
- Councilmember Esparza, Vice Chair
- Councilmember Davis
- Councilmember Peralez
- Councilmember Foley
- David Sykes, City Manager
- Rick Doyle, City Attorney
- Kim Walesh, Director of OED
- Nancy Klein, Assistant Director of OED
- Rosalynn Hughey, Director of PBCE
- Barry Ng, Director of Public Works
- Robert Sapien, Fire Chief
- Shireen Santosham, Mayor's Office
- Louis Osemwegie, Clerk's Office