Meetings will be held the 4th Thursday, quarterly from 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. in the Committee Rooms W118-120. Their purpose is to address: Key Process Improvements, including updating performance metrics, creating a development services dashboard, and implementing change management, cost of service study adjustments, and code reform programs; update on Development Services staffing, filled positions and vacancies; Status Report on Major Development Projects in Entitlement and Construction Process; and Customer/Public Feedback.
For more information please contact Betty Mitre at (408) 535-7893.
- Councilmember Carrasco, Chair
- Councilmember Esparza, Vice Chair
- Councilmember Davis
- Councilmember Peralez
- Councilmember Foley
- Kim Walesh, Deputy City Manager, Office of Economic Development
- Kip Harkness, City Manager's Office
- Johnny Phan, Senior Deputy City Attorney
- Rosalynn Hughey, Director of Planning, Building and Code Enforcement
- Matt Cano, Director of Public Works
- Robert Sapien, Fire Chief
- Louis Osemwegie, City Clerk's Office