Neighborhood Services & Education Committee Meetings
The Neighborhood Services and Education Committee meets on the second Thursday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in rooms W118 - W120. The purpose of these meetings is to serve, foster, and strengthen community by providing access to lifelong learning, opportunities to enjoy life, ensuring a diverse range of housing opportunities, and preserving healthy neighborhoods. This committee was formerly called the All Children Achieve Committee.
For more information regarding this committee, please contact Tess Reyes at (408) 535-8118.
Members of this committee include:
- Councilmember Arenas, Chair
- Councilmember Carrasco, Vice Chair
- Councilmember Esparza
- Councilmember Foley
- Councilmember Jimenez
Staff members of this committee include:
- Lee Wilcox, City Manager's Office
- Karin Murabito, City Attorney's Office
- Paul Pereira, Mayor's Office
- Louis Osemwegie, City Clerk's Office