The Public Safety, Finance, and Strategic Support Committee meets on the third Thursday of the month at 1:30 p.m. in Council Chambers. The purpose of these meetings is to effectively develop, manage, and safeguard the City's fiscal, physical, technological, and human resources to enable and enhance the delivery of City services and projects and to provide prevention and emergency response services for crime, fire, medical, hazardous, and disaster related situations.
For more information about this committee, please contact Kathy Tsukamoto at (408) 535-8109.
Members of this committee include:
- Councilmember Raul Peralez, Chair
- Councilmember Sergio Jimenez, Vice Chair
- Councilmember Magdalena Carrasco
- Councilmember Charles "Chappie" Jones
- Councilmember Sylvia Arenas
The committee staff include:
- Jennifer Maguire, City Manager's Office
- Paul Pereira, Mayor's Office
- Danielle Kenealey, City Attorney's Office
- Louis Osemwegie, City Clerk