District 2 InternshipJoin our team and make a difference in the community!
The Office of Councilmember Sergio Jimenez welcomes college or graduate school students interested community engagement, public service, policy research, and local government to apply for our District 2 Internship.
This unpaid internship provides students with an immersive experience in day-to-day operations of a city council office that serves almost 100,000 residents.
Student interns are expected to:
- Communicate effectively with others
- Adapt and work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a willingness to learn and apply academic training to required job assignments
- Commit a minimum of 15 hours per week
How to apply:To be considered for the District 2 Internship, please:
- Complete the District 2 Internship Form
- Upload your District 2 Internship Form, along with your Resume and Cover Letter, to the District 2 Internship Application below.